How To Make A Classic 3-2-1 Margarita
A classic margarita, served on the rocks. Recipe slightly adapted from Chow.com. (Nutritional value is for agave syrup)
- 6 ounces tequila 3 parts
- 4 ounces orange liqueur 2 parts (triple sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice 1 part
- 2 Tablespoons Simple syrup or agave nectar (or to taste)
- Kosher salt for rims of glasses
- Fresh lime slices for garnish
- Optional: zest of lime
Into a cocktail shaker with ice, mix 3 parts tequila, 2 parts orange liqueur and 1 part lime juice, simple syrup, to taste and zest of one lime, if desired. Shake.
Rub a wedge of lime around the rim of a rocks glass. Coat rim with kosher salt. Fill with ice.
Strain our margaritas into glasses and garnish with lime slices.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg