Hot Apple Pie cocktail
Hot apple cider with brown sugar and apple pie spices. Spiked with a shot of Calvados
- 24 ounces Apple cider or juice
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 teaspoons light brown sugar (can substitute brown sugar swerve for lower sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 4 ounces Calvados (1 ounce or shot per person)
- 8 Tablespoons whipped cream
Soften butter. Add brown sugar and spices, blend well.
Heat apple cider or juice in a small sauce pan until very hot.
In each mug, add 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar and spice mixture. Pour hot cider into each mug.
Top with shot of Calvados,(Tuaca or brandy) and freshly whipped cream
Serving: 1g | Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 412IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg