Pimm's cup with fruit and lemon soda.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3/4 cup Pimm's Original No. 1 Cup can be found in most liquor stores and some markets
- 2 cups Sparkling lemon soda or Sanpellagrino limonata soda. (7-UP or Sprite can be used, but will have a sweeter taste).
- 4 slices English cucumber
- 8 strawberries quarter four, and reserve 4 for garnish
- 4 slices orange
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 slices lime
- Sprigs of mint or borage
Pimm's is usually made by the pitcher full, since it goes so fast. But you can easily make it by the glass.
In a pitcher, mix 3/4 Pimm's Cup, citrus slices, strawberry quarters and cucumber slices. Let sit for about 10 minutes. (Or several hours)
Just before serving add 2 cups of lemon soda. Pour into 4 tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish with a strawberry and additional fresh mint if desired.
- This Pimm's Cup recipe serves 4, but can easily be doubled or tripled!
- The fruit can be added to a pitcher with the Pimm's several hours before so that the fruit can meld with the alcohol. Add the lemon soda just before serving.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg