Pumpkin-Coconut Bread With Maple Whipped Cream
Gluten Free Pumpkin Coconut Walnut Bread with Maple whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cups Jeanne's gluten-free all purpose baking mix*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup maple sugar NOT maple syrup...you can get this at Trader Joe's or most health food stores
- 1/3 cup white sugar you can also substitute the white sugar with all maple sugar if you choose.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
Blend dry ingredients and spices together in a medium bowl.
Blend sugars, eggs, oil and vanilla together.
Fold wet ingredients into flour mixture. Add nuts, coconut, cranberries or raisins if desired.
Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.