Grilled Peaches With Mascarpone, Almonds And Honey
- 4 peaches ripe, but firm
- 8 ounces Mascarpone or cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons almond paste grated or crumbled
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons almonds slivered and lightly toasted.
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- Additional honey for drizzling
Pre-heat grill to medium
Cut peaches in half and remove stones. Brush each side lightly with oil.
Meanwhile, blend cheese with almond paste, and honey until smooth.
Grill peaches on medium heat, about 4 minutes per side until grill marks appear and fruit begins to soften. Remove from the grill.
Stuff warm peaches with Mascarpone mixture.
Drizzle with additional honey. Top with toasted almonds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 641IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg