Corn on the cob with lime, chile and parmesan butter for veggies or steak
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- juice of one lime
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or crushed
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- A couple of squirts of green tabasco sauce...to taste.
Soften butter, blend all ingredients into butter. Spread on roasted corn
Rinse corn. If roasting with husks, pull back husks, remove silk.
Grill corn over medium high heat for about 10 minutes, turning every few minutes until each side is done. Brush or serve with Lime-Chili-Parmesan Butter.