Guacamole with tomatoes and lime.
- 2 avocados halved, pit removed and diced
- medium tomato diced
- small handful of fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 or 2 fresh chilies minced, depending on how you want it. (Wear gloves!)
- juice of 1 small lime (start with 1/2, add more if you want)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. I gently smoosh some of the avocados, but I like to like it a bit chunky.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add more lime juice if desired.
Refrigerate. Keep the pit in the guacamole to keep it bright green