Easy hummus in the food processor. Great with veggies or as a spread in a wrap
- 1 can of garbanzo beans chick peas, drained, reserve juices
- Juice of one lemon divided
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoon of tahini sesame paste
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
In a food processor, puree the beans with 1 clove of garlic, juice of half of the lemon, and tahini.
Add reserved bean juice 1-2 Tablespoons at a time and process until hummus is smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper if necessary.