Bananas Foster Ice Cream Sundaes
Bananas caramelized with brown sugar, butter and rum, topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts over vanilla ice cream.
Servings: 1 person
- 1/2 banana ripe, but firm, sliced
- 1.5 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons rum
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut toasted
- 1 Tablespoon macadamia nuts Chopped toasted
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
Melt the butter and brown sugar in a saute pan over a medium heat.
Add the sliced bananas and cook a couple of minutes until everything is carmelized and bubbly.
Add the rum and cook another minute or two.
Spoon over vanilla bean ice cream.
Top with toasted coconut and chopped toasted macadamia nuts
Serving: 1g | Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg