Cider Glazed Chicken Breasts are a delicious, easy gluten-free chicken dinner.
Oh, so fast! This Cider Glazed Chicken Breasts recipe from Cooking Light is amazing. They were ready in under twenty minutes, making them a perfect week-night meal, especially when you’re feeling particularly rushed. Buying boneless, skinless cutlets, which are much thinner than a regular breasts, keeps the cooking time down. Depending on their thickness, they require just 2-4 minutes per side of cooking time. This is also a super healthy dish. It’s gluten free, low-carb and Whole30 compliant! Just substitute the butter for clarified butter or ghee! (affiliate link)
Serve your cider glazed chicken breasts with Rice Pilaf, which also takes just over 20 minutes to make.
Cider Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt one tablespoon butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add cider and mustard to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits; cook 2-3 minutes or until syrupy.
- Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter until smooth. Add chicken to pan, turning to coat both sides.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
Some of the items used in this post are available for your convenience at no additional cost to you.
Looking for more fast and easy recipes?