I get it. I work full time. And even when I get home from work, the work doesn’t stop.
This Creamed Corn recipe from Lawry’s is ready in under 15 minutes, leaving plenty time for other more important tasks on Thanksgiving, like
I love fall! The air is crisp and my step is quicker. I fill my pockets with
Oh, so fast! These Cider Glazed Chicken Breasts from Cooking Light were ready in under twenty minutes, making them a perfect week-night meal when you’re feeling particularly rushed. Buying boneless, skinless cutlets, which are much thinner than a regular breasts, keeps the cooking time down. Depending on their thickness, they require just 2-4 minutes per side. Serve them with Rice Pilaf which also takes just over 20 minutes.
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast cutlets, about ½" thick, (about 4-5)
- ⅔ cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt one tablespoon butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add cider and mustard to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits; cook 2-3 minutes or until syrupy.
- Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter until smooth. Add chicken to pan, turning to coat both sides.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
Looking for more fast and easy recipes?
25 years ago, my friend Rita gave me her aunt’s English Toffee recipe. The best part was that you didn’t have to use a candy thermometer,